TMC Marine Aquarium Salifert Coral Grower 500ml 1541038
TMC Marine Aquarium Coral Grower
- Shake before use.
- Regular Maintenance.
- Dose: 5ml per 100 litres (25 gallons) once a week.
- Genuine TMC Treatments.
This TMC Coral Grower treatment contains calcium, strontium and trace elements (except iodine) required for growth and multiplication by corals and the beautiful encrusting pink and red coralline algae. Calcium and Strontium are the major cationic constituents of calcareous algae, skeletal material of hard corals and the skeletal needles of soft/leather corals.
The Trace elements included in Coral Grower allow organisms to carry out many biological processes.
- Manganese for instance is essential for the many biochemical reactions, which make photosynthesis possible.
- Iron allows several organisms to absorb nutrients.
- Cobalt is essential for the formation of several coral pigments.
- Zinc is, like manganese essential for photosynthesis and is also used in the formation of calcium carbonate by corals.