TMC Aquarium Tropic Marin Original Balling Salts 3kg Set 5069
TMC Tropic Marin Original Balling Salts Set
- Part A - Calcium chloride dihydrate.
- Part B - Sodium hydrogen carbonate.
- Part C - Sodium Free Sea Salt.
- 3kg Set.
- The ion equilibrium is maintained.
- For a highly efficient supply of calcium using the balling method.
- No unnatural by-products.
- Contains all 70 trace elements found in natural seawater.
These Tropic Marin Balling Salts are the 3 components used in the balling method and allow an independent dosage of calcium and carbonates adapted to each individual aquarium. The three part method adds calcium chloride dihydrate (part A) and sodium hydrogen carbonate (part B), while the addition of sodium-free sea salt (part C) maintains the crucial ionic balance in the aquarium water. The balanced calcium dosage creates the best conditions for good growth of corals and coralline algae and avoids the inevitable decrease of important elements seen in two part methods.